Free Halloween Printables
These free Halloween printables are great for kids and will keep them busy on a rainy day!
- word searches
- maths pages
- word and picture matching
- odd one out
- spot the difference
- colouring pages
- flashcards and more!
Just fill a large tub or basin with water, place in your apples and you’re away!
Players must try and catch one apple using their teeth, hands are not allowed.
Halloween Witch Cupcakes
These are great and a lot of fun to make with your kids.
24 Halloween Themed Baking Cups
1 package (about 18 oz.) chocolate cake mix (or use your favorite flavor)
1 tub (16 oz.) vanilla ready-to-spread frosting (or use cream cheese flavor)
– green food color
– black string licorice
– green gumdrops
12 chocolate sandwich cookies
24 chocolate sugar ice cream cones
1 cup semi-sweet melted chocolate chips
1. Get out a few muffin pans and line 24 of the muffin cups with the paper Halloween themed baking cups. Preheat oven to the temperature indicated on the cake mix package for 24 cupcakes.
2. Mix the cake mix according to the instructions on the box and spoon the batter into the baking cups. Bake according to the package directions for 24 cupcakes. Once baked, remove the cupcakes from the tins and cool them completely on a baking rack.
3. In a mixing bowl, mix the tub of frosting together with some green food coloring until you get the desired green color. Frost the 24 cupcakes.
4. To create the hat and brim, separate the 12 sandwich cookies and remove the cream filling. Set the 24 cookie halves on wax paper. Then trim 24 chocolate ice cream cones so that they will sit well on top of the cookie halves. Melt the one cup of chocolate morsels in the microwave (be careful not to burn (I suggest melting on 50% power). Drizzle the cookie halves with the melted chocolate and press the cones down into the melted chocolate (be sure to reserve a bit of melted chocolate for the witch’s hair and eyebrows). When the chocolate sets-up, it should hold the cones onto the brim to form a pointy witch hat.
5. Place a pointed hat on each cupcake. Then decorate with the black string licorice for the eyes and mouth, melted chocolate for the hair and eyebrows, and trimmed green gumdrops for the witch’s nose.